B.A Arabic, Any BA/BSc. with at least Arabic 4 language courses; B.A/B.Sc. in Afzal-ul-ulama, Any graduate degree in 10+2+3 pattern with not less than 50% marks / CGPA in the Afzal-Ul-Ulama preliminary examination of any Universities in Kerala or the Arabic teachers examination of Pariksha Bhavan
MA Arabic Language and Literature OBE Syllabus
- To contribute to meeting the growing needs of higher education institutions within India as well as throughout the Arab World and abroad for expertise in this field.
- To help enrolled students to conduct their research and produce theses treating contemporary issues in Arabic language and literature.
- To support and encourage academic research in Arabic language and literature, in addition to preparing qualified researchers in this field.
- To teach students Arabic language and literature as it has good scope both at national and international level.
- To train the students effectively to enable them to reach the heights of their aspiration in present day job market.