Minimum 50% marks in BA Arabic / BA Afsalul Ulama / BA Communicative Arabic / BA Functional Arabic / Any Degree (BA/B.Sc./B.Com.) with at least 4 Arabic language courses (papers) with 50% marks. Admission in MA programme restricted through entrance text
MA in Arabic Language and Literature
- To contribute to meeting the growing needs of higher education institutions within India as well as throughout the Arab World and abroad for expertise in this field.
- To help enrolled students to conduct their research and produce theses treating contemporary issues in Arabic language and literature.
- To support and encourage academic research in Arabic language and literature, in addition to preparing qualified researchers in this field.
- To teach students Arabic language and literature as it has good scope both at national and international level.
- To train the students effectively to enable them to reach the heights of their aspiration in present day job market.